Elle Marketing and Events is Hiring!
Are you looking for a stuffy office internship where you have to work from a hot desk, make coffee, and no one will ever learn your name? And the bonus is that in the end, you will have learned nothing and gained zero practical experience. If so, this is NOT the job for you.
Elle Marketing and Events is a women-owned and operated company with a diverse, dynamic, and 100% remote team.
We believe every business has a story. Our boutique marketing agency was founded to offer creative companies creative ways to tell their brand story. To do this, we have an established, results-driven team of storytellers and a culture that supports our team so that they can show exceptional ingenuity and service to our clients.
What We’re Looking For in a Social Media Intern:
- You want a hands-on internship, specifically in social media marketing. Yes, you should have a working baseline and a fondness for social media. However, you do not need an in-depth knowledge of managing social media professionally. It is our job to help you learn that.
- You want to grow into a social media role within an agency. We’re all about growth and development ‘round here. And we’d love to see you grow beyond just an internship.
- You want to get paid for your time. Our internship is PAID and runs from September 2022 – December 2022.
- You like writing. Like, a lot. In marketing, writing is our bread and butter. So you’ll be writing all the time – about all kinds of topics.
- You are comfortable working with a remote team. Our team is spread all over the world. We spend a lot of time working on zoom. That means you’ll need to be very self-directed. If you are Salt Lake City-based, you may occasionally be invited to participate in in-person client photo shoots, video shoots or events.
A Week In The Life Of A Social Media Intern at Elle Marketing
Here’s what you’ll be doing throughout the week. We have some fun clients – from coffee roasters to restaurants, spas to wellness coaches, and more!
- Attend daily check-in sessions with your assigned mentor
- Join virtual meetings with clients or team members
- Participate in team training sessions and client strategy sessions
- Create written, graphic, and video content for client or company-owned Facebook/Instagram/YouTube/TikTok social media profiles
- Assist in loading/producing stories/creating graphics for social media
- Schedule social media posts and monitor social media content across multiple platforms and industries
- Moderate user-generated content and engage with followers
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the client’s social pages. Document all interactions in the client FAQ document
- Book, set up, and moderate weekly client live streams through our Livestream studio
- Support the social media content team in any additional projects as assigned
Learning Goals and Objectives
Our intern will get real-world exposure to digital marketing clients and their social media projects. You will learn how to take prospects through an entire storytelling content marketing journey.
As part of your internship, you will design and complete an internship capstone project to showcase as a personal portfolio builder. We’ll work with you to develop ideas and help you through your project. But you should walk away with something to showcase at the end of your internship.
Internship Timeline and Additional Details
Start Date / End Date: Monday, September 26th, 2022 – Wednesday, December 21st, 2022. After the initial internship period, we may offer additional or ongoing employment opportunities.
Pay Rate: $15 / hour | 15 hours per week. | Monday – Friday.
Job Type: Part Time, Temporary, Internship
Schedule: Except for two weekly team meetings, your schedule is self-determined in partnership with your mentor.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Include a writing sample or portfolio
- Please provide links to any social media accounts you have helped support
We will call to schedule interviews between September 12th – 21st.